Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The New Computer/Denver

Well I have a new computer! I've never personally owned my own computer so this is weird territory. Im reading manuals, googling stuff and I still have no clue what Im doing. Macs were Tysons thing, computers were Tysons thing. I would just ask him and he would do it. He would just know what to look for or what to do and just do it. I have Apple care which means I can march down to the apple store, make an appointment and they will show me what to do. Will they be as understanding as Tyson? Will they be patient? Will they just do it when I get to frustrated because i still dont understand? Probably not... but I have to figure it out. So maybe I should use the service and make the appointment.

Ok so I do have my pictures on my computer so I guess I will slowly share some that I have taken so far. Most are from my little point and click since its the most convenient to carry in my purse.

We left L.A. for Denver on January 3rd. We left the Southern California warm, sunny, laid back life style for cold and snowy Denver. To be honest with you I wasn't that thrilled to go out a do much sight seeing. I was pretty bummed out about saying goodbye to everyone and still trying to tie up loose ends back at home that Denver was kind of the city that fell through the cracks.


Sam Number 3 - A janitor recomended this place to us day one and we loved it. We went back 2 or 3 times. Breakfast was amazing.





This is our friend Forest, we decided to brave the snow beween shows to get Frozen Custurd from Good Times. When we got there, it was closed :(














The next 5 pictures are from the Molly Brown House. She was also known as the Unsinklable Molly Brown from the Titanic. We showed up and were going to buy our tickets and found out that it was one of 4 free days during the year. Score! Free Tour! I was aloud to take pictures inside but I took a few in the front and some of Ashley and I trying on Victorian Hats in the "play room". I always knew I like Molly Browns charachter from the movie... such a spit fire... but loved her even more after touring the house. Little known fact, after The Titanic sank everyone was taken aboard The Carpathia(sp?) to finish their voyage. As soon as she got on the ship she started fundraising for all the women and children who were left widowed and fatherless as a result of the disaster. She stayed on the ship until every last person had a place to go. Wow, what an amazing woman! Truly made my heart warm when I heard that story.



















The last few pictures are of Ashley and I around the city and at the theater.























Last but not least, the smelly, the dingy, "La Cage'" - our office/storage in Denver. It was located at the back of the theater where all the light storage was.




Goodbye Denver, I doubt I will miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment