Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Boston to Chicago

So my Internet sucked in Chicago which made uploading pictures to my blog NO BUENO! I feel like I am too behind to update you on the cities in between and instead pasting the link for the cities in between from my Facebook Uploads from last week.

Boston, MA a 5 hour trip to see what we could including "Cheers" where everybody knows your name, Faneuil Hall, "Americas Oldest Restaurant" The Union Oyster House, and other little random things.
Pictures: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150193381622376.326342.810472375

Hartford, CT which included The Mark Twain House, Mystic, CT, Vera & Maggies House, and Ashleys Birthday:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150193389847376.326343.810472375

Pittsburgh, PA - Primanti Bros, The Season Home opener for the Pirates, and an Amazing Ice Cream shop called Klavons
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150193401682376.326344.810472375

St. Louis, MO- The Saint Louis Arch and The Fabulous Fox Theater
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150193410522376.326347.810472375

I just uploaded my Chicago pictures to my computer and need to sort through them. So these will be in a future post.


I come home to Simi in less than a week. I land late afternoon on May 23rd and stay until June 6th. I have already jammed packed all my appointments in to get them done and our of the way. Dentist, hair, taxes, getting the oil changed in the Lexus in the first two days to have it all done and out of the way to give the remainder of my time to family and friends. I can't wait to see my doggy Morgan and hold my baby niece and play with all my nieces and nephews and just be the daughter, sister, aunt, cousin and friend that I couldn't be over the last few months. I am so grateful for my experiences on tour and all the awesome friends I have made. It has given me a lot of me time if nothing else. I've needed every ounce of it but at the same time I need to feel normal again and have the normal events take place like meeting friends for dinner, game nights, going to nieces and nephews games, school events, graduations, go to Target, veg on the couch, soak up the California sun and ride my awesome beach cruiser among many other things. It is an understatement to say that I am VERY VERY VERY Excited to come home.

Still deciding on what life will hold for me as of August when the tour ends. I have a few things in mind and I know that everyone at home is keeping me updated on any job openings that may suit me and thank you for that. I continue to pray that wherever I end up and whatever I do that I just be happy and needed there.

We shall see.

Just one more update on my day off yesterday in Minnesota. A few of us went to a local lake and spent the day on the lake relaxing and just hanging out. It was just was just what I needed. Brian pulled out one of the poles to start fishing. I told him he wasn't going to catch anything. He told me that not only would he catch a fish he would name the fish Lindsey after me! I told him if he caught a fish i would kiss it... well not 2 minutes later he reeled in a fish, one of two that was caught all day long. Luck was on his side. It's was a very small fish :) well you get the gist and here is the picture of me puckering up! I too caught a fish, he was small and it was again... luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment