Sunday, May 23, 2010

Letters, letters everywhere...



Alright so I have been slacking. Well I guess its not slacking if you just haven't had the time. Well I have been super busy lately! On top of everything I do regularly I had a photography field trip with my class to the Getty Museum last weekend, Tyson and I went to the Griffith Observatory two weekends ago and I was also able to take some pictures of Baby Eli plus I've been looking letters in everything.

My last photography class assignment was to take pictures of letters all over. Surprisingly addictive and harder than it sounds. I didn't make it to the last photography class so I don't know what this weeks homework is but this coming Tuesday will be the last class. I feel that I have learned so much yet I have sooooooooo much more to learn. I wish I knew more photographers so I could pick their brain, what classes did they take if any? What kind of camera and accessories do they use? Which ones are their favorites? So much to know!

Here are my favorite pictures from recent things Ive been doing...

Baby Eli












The Getty








Letters, letters










I took some pictures today for The Pomegranate Basket and can't wait to see how they look. I hope they turn out great! I will post some soon so you can let me know what you think!





2 comments:

  1. Hi Lindsey, check out this site
    http://www.letterperspectives.com./
    they made a business out of taking photos of things that look like letters. Good ideas too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I am so glad you are doing the blog, the pictures are great! And soon you will have engagement and wedding pictures to post! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete