Tuesday, April 27, 2010

THE BEAUTIFUL LIFE WELCOMES NEW LIFE

The subject for my pregnancy pictures has arrived. Baby Eli was welcomed into this world at 9lbs, 4 oz 21.5 inches long. I could not be happier for Mom and baby as they are both happy and healthy. Im also excited because this means a have a brand new subject to practice on!!! Baby pictures!!!

Also I took a few quick pictures tonight before heading off to my first class in Intermediate photography. I wanted to share with you two pictures:

The first is the very first photo I shot. Not wanting to waste time or prescious baby eyes opening I turned it to Full Auto and the flash ruined it!!! Its not creative or interesting... not baby Eli... the picture in general. This is not why I took a photography class... I WANT MORE!!!


So I turned it to the manual setting, played with the settings for a minute, turned off the flash and got a picture I was much happier with... A little more drama and creativity.... ahhhh much better! This is the type of picture I was looking for :)


Thanks Steph for holding Baby Eli just right...

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I see a baby announcement in the making! Great job, La Belle Vie! I knew I could count on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! I want this one, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture of Eli... he is so adorable!!:) Great job Lindsey Larson!

    ReplyDelete